|Departs||Arrives||Train No||Hard Seat||Soft Seat||Hard Berth||Soft Berth||Action|
|13:53||03:17||Reunification Express Train SE2 (13hr 24min)||Book|
|02:23||16:48||Reunification Express Train SE6 (14hr 25min)||Book|
|23:04||13:09||Reunification Express Train SE8 (14hr 5min)||Book|
|03:03||18:06||Reunification Express Train SE12 (15hr 3min)||Book|
• The railway from Danang station to Ninh Binh (Ninh Binh Province) station is about 676 Kilometers. There are 6 trains including SE2, SE4, SE6, SE8, SE10, SE12 (which belong to Reunification Express train) on this route. They depart every day and lost about 15 hours (From Danang to Ninh Binh or return). The types of seats include the hard seat, the soft seat, the hard berth (6 berths) and the soft berth (4 berths), called cabin. Each of the cabin is designed with the air-conditioner and the comfortable seat.
Danang railway station :
Address : 200 Hai Phong street , Thanh Khe District , Da Nang City
Ninh Binh railway station :
Address : No. 1 Hoang Hoa Tham Road, Than District, Ninh Binh City
• Under 2 years: Travel free
• From 2 to under 5 years old (and shorter than 1.3m): Price will be 50% of adult price for the North - South trains and and vice versa. But for trains Hanoi - Sapa and vice versa, the children will have to pay full price like the adults!
• Over 5 years old: 100% of adult price.
• Carry-on Bags: The train cabins are allowed to carry baggages not to exceed the weight limitation of 20 kgs of adults and 10 kgs of children. This baggages are wrapped neatly and reliably.