For those oversea Vietnamese who hold foreign passports and currently living in foreign countries, you will be exempt from visas for entering Vietnam. However, you still need to apply for Vietnam Visa by following one of the options as below:
- Please Contact Vietnam Embassy/ Consulate in the foreign country to obtain the Visa Exemption before arriving Vietnam. For further information, feel free to check the website mienthithucvk.mofa.gove.vn in detail
- Obtain for vietnamtrainticket.net via our Website and get approval letter like others foreigners
NOTE: For those who travel to Phu Quoc Island – Vietnam: Foreigners and Vietnamese with foreign passports enter Vietnam through an international border gate. And then they travel to Phu Quoc Island, they are exempted for 30 days. After arriving in Phu Quoc Island, if visitors want to travel to other localities or stay in the island for more than 30 days, the immigration department will be responsible for issuing visas right on the spot.
13. May I apply for Vietnam Visa during Tet Holiday?
We are sincerely sorry to inform you that our VOA office, along with the Vietnam Immigration Department, will be closed during Vietnamese Lunar New Year. In case you want to apply for vietnamtrainticket.net during this period, please keep in mind that you should do it before Tet Holiday either request for Urgent Service in advance.
It is also worth noting that the Immigration Counter at vietnamtrainticket.net works for 24/7 hour during Lunar New Year. Thus, you are highly recommended to apply for Approval Letter before Tet and get Stamped Visa at any time on arrival.
Last but not least, please notice that any application for Vietnam visa on arrival sent to us during holiday will be disposed after Lunar New Year. So please kindly expect delay in our response.
For more information about visa to Vietnam, please contact us via customer support email- firstname.lastname@example.org
14. How long should I come back Vietnam by unilateral visa exemption after the previous exit?
The next entry date must be at least 30 days from the previous exit if you enter Vietnam by visa exemption.
- You want to come back Vietnam sooner; you have to apply at in your country or neighbor countries or Visa on arrival.
- Or if you enter Vietnam by visa in the first time, for the second entry to Vietnam you don’t have to wait at least 30 days from the previous exit by granted visa-free entry
- With more information about related, please contact by sending an email to: email@example.com
15. How does the approval letter look like?
Customers can see the sample of private and sharing approval letter sample in vietnamtrainticket.net for more detail
16. Can I pay stamping fee in Vietnam Airport with other currencies?
Yes, you can. But to save your time and avoid some problems with an exchange rate in Vietnam airport, please prepare your stamping fee in USD.
For more detail about stamping visa for Vietnam, please check
17. Which cards are accepted for online payment when I apply Vietnam visa on arrival?
We currently only accept both Visa & Master Debit/Credit cards for online service payment
In case, you can not make a payment with your card, please check again and send us email for more support: firstname.lastname@example.org
18. I can’t make a payment when applying Vietnam visa application, what should I do?
If you use Visa or Master card to make a payment for the service, your card number is correct, but it still isn’t accepted. Please check the following reasons:
- Your card expiration date
- Your card credit limit
- The computer’s error
- Or incorrect your visa verified passport/ master secure code
19. What is Vietnam visa photo-sized requirement?
- Photo within 6 months before applying for the visa
- Ensure that you do not wear any form of glasses, any hat or object on your head when taking visa photo
- Neutral facial expression
- Color photo printed on quality photo paper
- White photo background
- Passport size photos: strictly be 4 x 6 cm
- Visa photos: depend on the country of residence and it can be 4 x 6 cm ( Vietnam) or 2 x 2 inches
Further information about Vietnam visa on arrival, please feel free to contact us via email: email@example.com