Train from Da Nang to Binh Thuan
• The railway from Danang station to Muong Man (Binh Thuan Province) station is about 760 Kilometers. The SE1, SE3, SE5, SE7, SE9 and SE11 train belonging to Reunification Express train are on this route. They daily depart and take about 15 hours (From Danang to Muong Man or return). The seat types include the hard seat, the soft seat, hard berth (6 berths in a cabin) and the sort berth (4 berths in cabin) - From Soft Seat type to Soft Berth type, all carriages and cabins are air-conditioned with the comfortable seats/berths.
• There is no Train Station at Mui Ne, so you can stop at Phan Thiet station or Muong Man Station (Binh Thuan station). From Muong Man (Binh Thuan station), you can take taxi to Mui Ne - about 57 km. From Phan Thiet Station, it takes you about 40 km to Mui Ne
Danang railway station :
Address : 791 Hai Phong street , Thanh Khe District , Da Nang City
Muong Man ( Binh Thuan) railway station :
Address : Muong Man commune, Ham Thuan Nam district, Binh Thuan province
CHILDREN PRICES (for Reunification Express Train only)
• Under 3 years: Travel free
• From 3 to under 9 years old (and shorter than 1.3m): Price will be 75% of adult price for the North - South trains and and vice versa.
But for Tourist trains such as Hanoi - Sapa and vice versa, no children ticket are offered. they have to buy full tickets like the adults!
• Over 9 years old: 100% of adult price.
• Carry-on Bags: The train cabins are allowed to carry baggages which do not exceed the weight limitation of 20 kgs of adults and 10 kgs of children. This baggages must be wrapped neatly and reliably.