We are proud that we served over 15.000 visitors all over the world each year.
o provides all railway routes from North to Sourth with the best trains. These trains include Reunification Express Train, Orient Express Train, King Express Train and Victoria Express www.vietnamtrainticket.net Train and so on. They will take you to discover a large number of famous tourist attractions in Vietnam such as Sapa, Hanoi, Vinh (Uncle Ho’s Father land), Hue, Danang, Quynhon, Nhatrang, Phanthiet and Saigon…
o We assure that booking train ticket on www.vietnamtrainticket.net will save time, money and other problems for you. Moreover The payment method of www.vietnamtrainticket.net is not only convenient but also high-secure.
o If you need any feedback, please send to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will support you any time and response your email within 24 hours.
o Beside, we will transfer your ticket with free ship if you live in any place (as hotel) in Vietnam.
2. How can I pay for my ticket?
o On www.vietnamtrainticket.net, you can pay by credit card. We will certainly accept all major Vietnam and International credit cards.
o We will provide our banking details for you if you want to pay your tickets by transferring money.
o We accept all payment methods through any banks on the worldwide which uses Western Union service. Then, we will send you our receipt details. Therefore please fill in your control number in order to finalize the receipt of payment.
3. How do I get my train tickets when I completed payment for my ticket?
o After you pay for your tickets, you will receive your order via your email. This email confirm that we have received your ticket reservation request. We will send E-ticket to your email. You can print this ticket and check in train as normal ticket. E-ticket have applied as the original ticket from Sep 1st, 2015. The E-ticket will be sent to your email address about 10 - 15 days before your departure date. So, We hope You can check email to get them in time.
4. When I pay the train tickets on your website successfully but you confirm that my order is unavailable. So, How long can I be refunded of money?
When you purchase the train tickets on my website, almost you rarely book the unavailable tickets. But if you meet this case, we will refund 100% of the fare to you within 15 days. But We think that you should contact via email or phone number to check the tickets status before you want to book them!
5. What are the baggage regulations for train in Vietnam?
Carry-on Bags: The train cabins are allowed to carry baggages not to exceed the weight limitation of 20 kgs of adults and 10 kgs of children. This baggages must be wrapped neatly and reliably.
6. How do I buy tickets for my Children?
After you choose your route, you will must fill the number of adults and children (if any). Children prices of children's ticket follow these rules:
o Under 5 years: free.
o From 5 to under 9 years old (and shorter than 1.3m): 75% of adult price for the North - South routes and vice versa. But on Hanoi - Sapa routes and vice versa, the children will have to pay full price like adults.
o Over 10 years old: 100% of adult price.
o Note: Each Adult allow to take one children only!
7. I purchased your train tickets, but I can’t get the train at my booking date. What are the refund regulations for train in Vietnam?
Cancellation policies vary, depending upon the type of ticket booking, the time of year, and the reason for cancellation. Below are the rules for cancellation & refund after the tickets have been issued:
• 35% cost of ticket will be charged in case of cancellation or amendment after 15 days departure.
• 50% cost of ticket will be charged in case of cancellation or amendment from 2 – 14 days before departure.
• 100% cost of ticket will be charged in case of cancellation or amendment within 24 hours before departure.
• About the tourist train from Hanoi to Sapa and returning (The Orient express train): The train ticket is not refundable in any case.
We reserves the rights to cancel your booking with a prior notice. In such case, a full refund of 100% will be credited to your account.
In some case as storm, typhoon... you can't get on train on your departure time, but you cancel before your departure date 1 -2 days
- The train still runs as normally, you will have no refund.
- The train can't run, we will confirm by e-mail for you, but you have to ask your hotel receptionist to give us back your original send tickets ( because normally we have delivered your tickets to your hotel before your departure date 5 - 6 days ) and refund 100% to your credit card within 15 days later.
8. How to book a train ticket with Vietnamtrainticket.net?
Booking a train ticket with www.vietnamtrainticket.net is very simple. Follow these steps:
Step 1: Choose the route on the home page that you wish to purchase and click "Book" and then select the date of the travel.
Step 2: The cart shows all train tickets you are about to purchase, once you are done with the selection process, click proceed to check out.
Step 3: Pay online secure for your train ticket.
Step 4: Get your tickets via email and ready to travel
9. Can I get the train to Hoi An?
Hoi An does not have the train station and the closest one is Danang station. The distance from Danang to Hoi An is about 30 minutes by bus or car. You should get over night train from Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City to Danang and then take a bus or taxi to Hoi An easily.
10. Is it possible to purchase a ticket that allows for multiple stops?
The train does not allow a ticket for multiple stops in Vietnam. You only use a ticket for a route (stop). If you want to come many places by train in Vietnam, you should make plan for your trips clearly that you will not miss the train. For Example:
"I want to take the train from Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) city to Hanoi. And I want to pass Nha Trang, Danang and Hue. So, I have to book 4 tickets for 4 route, following:
- The first ticket: Ho Chi Minh to Nha Trang
- The second ticket: Nha Trang to Danang
- The third ticket: Danang to Hue
- And the last ticket: Hue to Hanoi "
11. Incase we forget or lost our luggages on train, can we take them again ? how?
Incase you forget your luggages, we are really sorry that you can not take them back. Because train staffs change shilfs according 1 hours/time and amount of people get on and off train are too much, so they can not manage your luggages, also we are not responsibility for your luggage on train. Please keep your luggages with you carefully!!!
12. Can we take our motorbikes when travelling on train ? how much does it cost ?
Of course you can take your motorbike on train. Because we just sell train tickets so you have to go train station to buy the motorbike tickets.
Note : The fee of them according to capacity of motorbike.
13. Can I take our pets on train?
We are really sorry that you can not take your pets on train to keep atmosphere clean and not affect other passengers.
14. How can I get tickets if I buy tickets of tourist train ?
if you book for tickets of tourist train, we will send your voucher of booking through e-mail before your departure date 15 days, you can print and reconfirm at train station before your departure time 1 hour. then the train staff ( that kind of tourist train )will guide you to get on train. that's policy of all tourist train company. After printing voucher, if you lose it to other people, then you can't get on train, and we can't do anything for you.
Note : the address to reconfirm your voucher will show in sending voucher.
15. If I lose my tickets of reunification train, How can I get on train ?
For reunification train, the ticket is original ticket, paper ticket. so we just print once time, and deliver to you via email. If you lose tickets, you have to contact us immediately to get new tickets for your trip.
So, Please don't worry when the tickets lost or destroyed.
16. For VIP cabin of tourist train, If i myself travel alone, Can I book for it ?
If you travel alone by tourist train,and want to use VIP cabin ( 2 soft berths), of course you can use VIP cabin, but please book for whole cabin. That's policy for VIP cabin of tourist train.
17. If I haven't received my tickets yet, How should I do?
If you have not received your tickets via email, please confirm with us immediately. We will send them again. You can ask your hotel to print them out.
We are an Travel Agency, not Train Stations, So if you haven't received train tickets, you have to email us immediately via email@example.com to check train tickets. Please don't disturb some staffs in Train Station (Hanoi and Saigon station). We are not connection with them! Thank you in advance!